Are you ready to make a difference in people’s lives?
Are you ready to make a difference in people’s lives? As a Resident Assistant II, you will live the values of Caring, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation and Stewardship by providing exceptional care and support to your residents. You’ll assist in their daily living, forming strong bonds while creating a positive joy-filled living environment. Create meaningful opportunity for yourself by joining our strong Vista Prairie Communities team!- See more at: /!trash/resident-assistant-ii-pt-days-willmar-mn/#sthash.Zhx7XDAc.dpufAs a Bus Driver, you will live the values of Caring, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation and Stewardship by providing exceptional service, respect and safe accommodations to your residents. You'll be responsible for the safe and timely transport of residents. Create meaningful opportunity for yourself by joining our strong Vista Prairie Communities team!
- Drives residents for activities and to doctor’s appointments as needed.
- Completes all pre- and post-trip bus inspections ensuring equipment is in good working condition.
- Respond appropriately to safety hazards, fire drills, and other emergency situations.
- Secures resident passengers according to their needs following all safety guidelines.
- Follows all Department of Transportation requirements.
Education and Experience
- High School Education or GED
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must be able to relate information concerning residents’ condition.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid, unexpired medical card.
- Must have a valid non-restricted driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant action.
- Stays up to date on all required training.
- Must receive a “not disqualified” criminal background result from the Department of Human Services and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
- Understands and adheres to the Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy. Is familiar with the Resident’s Bill of Rights and adheres to it.
Apply Today! Please send your resume and cover letter to: Careers@vistaprairie.org