Executive Director - North Mankato, MN
Position SummaryVista Prairie Communities is a non-profit that specializes in senior housing and health care serving diverse communities across Minnesota, Iowa and Ohio. Vista Prairie Communities is dedicated to compassionately care and serve for those who entrust us with their lives, health and well-being. Our ideal candidate for this position possesses trust, respect, quality, caring and the ability to empower our residents, families and employees. The Executive Director is responsible for the overall management of the community on a day to day basis. The key accountabilities of the Executive Director are Housing and Regulatory Compliance, Census / Occupancy, Financial Stability and Staff Retention.
- Change Leadership
- Conflict Management
- Employee Development/Management
- Establishing Focus
- External and Organizational Awareness
- Financial Acumen
- Interpersonal Relations
Education and Experience
Minimum two-year degree in business, geriatrics, health care, human services, or a related field and a minimum of three years of progressive management experience, including at least two years of management in the senior living industry; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and is available for federal and state licensure surveys.
- Must be able to relate information concerning residents’ condition.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant action.
- Must receive a "not disqualified" criminal background result from Department of Human Services and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
- Understands and adheres to the Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy. Is familiar with the Resident’s Bill of Rights and adheres to it.
- Working knowledge of state, federal and local regulations.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Vista Prairie Communities is an equal opportunity employer.