HR Administrative Assistant - Hopkins, MN
Are you ready to play a key role at Vista Prairie Communities?
Working within the framework of Vista Prairie Communities’ values of Caring, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation and Stewardship, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting and supporting the Human Resources Department with all administrative tasks, assignments, and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Education or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Administrative experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Some college experience highly preferred, but not required
- Human Resources experience highly preferred, but not required
- Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
- Must receive a "not disqualified" criminal background result from Department of Human Services and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Vista Prairie Communities is an equal opportunity employer.