HRIS Administrator - Hopkins, MN
Are you ready to play a key role within Vista Prairie Communities?
Working within the framework of Vista Prairie Communities’ values of Caring, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation and Stewardship, the HRIS Administrator will be responsible for the overall integrity of the data in the HRMS system. The administrator will be a subject expert within the HR team, working closely with them to ensure proper forms and processes are followed.
Working with HR and other departments as needed, this job is responsible for entering and auditing all data (i.e. coordinating and processing new hires, employee change notices, transfers, terminations and/or updates to employee records, payroll details, etc.). Working with the HR and Operations, this job is responsible for supporting the generation and modification of reports to support business operations.
A key responsibility of this job is to keep abreast of new human resource policies that may affect HRMS system reports and data maintenance. This includes a level of understanding of system and local policies and procedures, including union contracts.
The administrator will assist in the review, testing, documenting, and implementation of system enhancements and upgrades. System enhancements and upgrades affect other modules within ADP as well as outside applications interfacing with ADP such as benefits administration, recruiting, finance, payroll, dashboards, and IT.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), planning, organization and administrative skills with an ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Enthusiastic, responsible and able to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
- 1-2 years minimum experience required working in an HRIS role, specific experience in ADP Reporting preferred
- Familiar with standard HR concepts, practices, and procedures including Benefits, Payroll and Recruiting
- Prior experience with a leading HRIS/Payroll system (ADP, Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP), ADP preferred
- Must receive a "not disqualified" criminal background result from Department of Human Services and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vista Prairie Communities is an equal opportunity employer.