Certified Nursing Assistant/Resident Assistant - PT (Day) - South St. Paul, MN
Vista Prairie Communities at River Heights is seeking a part-time Certified Nursing Assistant/Resident Assistant. The shifts available are:
Every other Friday: 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Every other weekend: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is hands-on responsible for providing personal care, assistance with activities of daily living, and health-related services as delegated.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School education or GED.
- Must have Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate.
- Training in health-related disciplines and/or experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of state, federal and local regulations.
• Must receive a "not disqualified" criminal background result from Department of Human Services and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
• Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
• Must possess a desire to work with aged, infirm, and handicapped persons.
• Must be able to relate to and work with the elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people, dementia residents and occasionally challenging behaviors.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to connect and communicate effectively with diverse populations.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize, organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to work beyond normal working hours, on weekends and holidays, and in other positions, when necessary.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to: Careers@VistaPrairie.org
Vista Prairie Communities is an equal opportunity employer.