Director of Health Services - South St. Paul, MN
$10,000 Hiring Bonus!Are you ready to lead? Create a meaningful opportunity for yourself by joining our strong Vista Prairie Communities team. As Director of Health Services, you will live the Vista Prairie Communities values of Caring, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation, and Stewardship. You will be able to lead your staff in providing health and personal care services for the residents of our River Heights Community, while receiving the backing of a support team whose goal is to help you succeed. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood and consisting of 60 apartments total, River Heights provides assisted living apartments, memory care suites, and respite care services to seniors. Position details: Full-time, flexible schedule. Contact us to discuss a schedule that fits your needs!
The Director of Health Services is responsible for the delivery of professional nursing care and for effectively directing the clinical staff to ensure the delivery of high quality resident care and services consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. Specifically:
- As a member of the site leadership team, participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and care delivery that assure high quality resident care while achieving the short and long-term operational goals for the Community.
- Participate in the management of financial resources.
- Select and train staff who provide health and personal care and services.
- Establish and maintain effective communication systems with staff, residents and families.
- Direct resident care processes: Assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care based upon regulations and established clinical best practices.
The Director of Health Services reports to the Community Executive Director.
Education, Experience, and Requirements
- Must be licensed in Minnesota as a Registered Nurse and must maintain a current, unencumbered license with the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- 2-3 years' experience in areas such as nursing supervision or geriatric nursing preferred.
- Must receive a "not disqualified" criminal background result and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Vista Prairie Communities is an equal opportunity employer.