Housekeeper - PT (Day) - North Mankato, MN
Are you ready to make a difference in people’s lives? As a Housekeeper, you will provide exceptional respect, care and cleanliness of your residents’ property and the community’s property. You’ll assist in resident’s daily living by creating a positive joy-filled living environment. Create meaningful opportunity for yourself by joining our strong Vista Prairie Communities team!
- Demonstrates a strong respect for community property and supplies.
- Cleans resident suites according to established schedules.
- Ensures resident suites are clean and orderly.
- Keep community areas neat and orderly; maintain hallways, eliminate trip hazards, remove all waste materials, and all other hazards to employees or residents.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies and reports any needed items.
- Receives and examines home supplies to ensure quality and quantity meet established standards and specifications.
- Takes action to protect equipment and eliminate waste.
Education and Experience
- High School education or equivalent.
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
- Must be able to relate information concerning residents’ condition.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant action.
- Must receive a "not disqualified" criminal background result from Department of Human Services and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
- Stays up to date on all required training.
- Understands and adheres to the Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy. Is familiar with the Resident’s Bill of Rights and adheres to it.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vista Prairie Communities is an equal opportunity employer.