Sales & Community Marketing Manager - FT (Day) - North Mankato, MN
Are you ready to make a difference in people’s lives?
Working within the framework of Vista Prairie Communities’ values of Caring, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation and Stewardship, the Sales and Community Marketing Manager is responsible for driving occupancy within the community through marketing, personal contacts and community partners.
- Maintains accurate records of lead tracking, inquiries, follow up and wait lists.
- Coordinates tours, special programs, and other events to give exposure of the community to targeted referral sources.
- Ensures that all unoccupied rooms are ready to be viewed by prospective residents and others.
- Responsible for all follow-up correspondence with prospective residents.
- Trains staff with techniques of selling and capturing prospective residents from incoming call and walk-in prospects.
- Ensures a smooth transition of admission process to site staff per established timeframe.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with outside agencies and organizations to market site services.
- Promotes a positive image of the community throughout the market area.
- Builds contacts and prospects for new residents in the community in a professional manner.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the competition.
- Assists in the development and execution of marketing strategies for the community.
- Maintains and reports documentation of marketing efforts as requested by the Executive Director.
- Stays informed of major marketing and public relations trends in the health care industry in order to introduce new ideas to the community.
- Provides project management for various assignments including writing, editing, and coordinating the design and production of external communication materials, such as newsletters, brochures, advertisements, and others.
- Manage resource allocations in order to achieve or exceed sales, marketing and site goals.
Education and Experience
- High School education or GED.
- Experience or working knowledge preferred.
- Follow all policies and procedures.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must be able to relate information concerning residents’ condition.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant action.
- Must receive a "not disqualified" criminal background result and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
- Stays up to date on all required training.
- Understands and adheres to the Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy. Is familiar with the Resident’s Bill of Rights and adheres to it.
Apply Today! Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vista Prairie Communities is an equal opportunity employer.